Hidden Treasures is a non-profit thrift store operated by volunteers from local Lutheran Churches and individuals living in our surrounding neighborhoods. We offer an inventory of good, clean reusable items donated by individuals and local businesses. Our vision is to turn these donations into dollars that will be used to fund grant requests from local organizations.
Time for Grant Applications: The Hidden Treasures Board will be meeting after October 31st to select organizations to receive the sales proceeds of the thrift shop, beyond store expenses. Proceeds are available to other local charities through our Grant Process with the following stipulations:
- Charity is 501c3 eligible
- Grants are kept for use in the local area
- Grants are requested to be used for the people the charity serves, not overhead expenses.
Check out the “Grants” page under “About Us” and get your application turned into the store by 10/31/19. Previous Grant recipients can be seen under the “Gift Recipients” page.
- Mondays – All Clothing, Shoes, Belts, Hats – 50% off
- Wednesdays – Senior’s day – 25% off, 55 & above
- Thursdays – All Men’s clothing – 50% off
- Monthly Color Tag Discounts
October: Green Tags – 75% Off; Yellow Tags – 50% Off; Red Tags – 25% Off